Different situations require different strategies.
1. Garden Island: Which of the 2 strategies below for picking the flowers at the North end of the island looks the most efficient and why?
- Go back and forth in rows: pick a row, turn south and hop, if there are more flowers to pick, turn the right way and pick another row.
- Pick in spirals: pick a row, if there's another flower to the right, turn right and pick another row.
2. Look at the ZigZag lakes problem
- How will the first Jeroo know that all the flowers have been picked?
- How will the second Jeroo know that all the nets have been disabled?