Lab 4b: The Obstacle Course: looping condition island.
A very peculiar obstacle course is laid out.
- The Jeroo starts out in the middle of the south end of the island at location 23,12 facing north and travels north until it finds a flower.
- It picks all the flowers it can find in a row, then races past all the clear spaces until it arrives at a set of nets.
- The Jeroo disables all the nets.
- Once past the nets the Jeroo hops to the next flower and turns right if the space past the flower is a net, or turns left if the space past the flower is water
- The Jeroo finishes when it reaches the water at the east or west end of the island.
BEFORE YOU PROGRAM fill in the detailed algorithms for these 4 methods
Your program should work for BOTH of these islands: obstacle1 and obstacle2