Mad Lib Development Notes
Follow these steps to complete your Mad Lib program. You can see the details in this PowerPoint. (it is in OneNote too)
- First, create a program that asks for 4 words and uses them to make a story.
- 2nd, Break the program up into 2 separate functions and make sure it still works.
- 3rd, Create another function that will print out a different sentence using your same words. Test it to make sure it works.
- 4th, make the program work so that the first sentence prints out, and then the second sentence prints out ONLY if the user says they want another sentence.
- 5th, make the program loop with a while loop
- Finally, add in all the things required in the rubric.